NAVAL UNDERSEA WARFARE CENTER, KEYPORT
McLaughlin Research provides NUWC Keyport with an in-depth understanding of Naval Undersea Warfare (USW) research, development, test and evaluation, and operational support requirements gained through on-site experience in Keyport dating back to the 1980s.
Programs and Services
MRC currently provides high quality support services in Keyport in many of our core competency areas, including:
- Program Management
- Environmental Management and Occupational Safety Infrastructure Support
- Graphic Design
- Technical Documentation
- Engineering and Drafting
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Information Technology
under the following SeaPort Enhanced task orders:
Commander, NUWC, Keyport (Code 00)
MRC provides Keyport-wide Graphic Design, Newsletter, Photography and Audio/Video support services as a prime contractor under MRC SP-e task order FY04 (and previously FY02), including the following:
- Newsletter Publication
- Command Communications Program Support
- Command Visitor/Special Events Support
- Graphic Media Development
- Photography Support.
Operations Services Department, Infrastructure Services Division (Code 17)
MRC provides Keyport-wide Safety, Security & Environmental Infrastructure Support Services as a prime contractor under MRC SP-e task order FY03 (and previously under FY01), including the following:
- OSH Program Management, Prevention & Oversight, Audit & Inspection, & Mishap Reporting and Analysis Support
- Weapons Facilities Protection & Duty Office Operations Support, e.g., 24x7x365-operation of the Central Monitoring Center
- Security Office Program Management Support
- Environmental & Hazardous Material/Waste Management.
System Acceptance & Operation Readiness Department (Code 20)
MRC has provided Military Specifications (MILSPEC) update support for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Richmond, VA; and administrative support to the NUWC Keyport Detachment in San Diego, CA, as a subcontractor BAE Systems.
Maintenance Engineering & Industrial Operation Department (Code 30)
MRC has provided production scheduling, and monitoring support for Electro-Mechanical Depot repairs / overhauls work; and technical data package (TDP) preparation support as a subcontractor to BAE Systems.
In-Service Engineering & Integrated Logistics Support Department (Code 40)
MRC has provided Aircraft Carrier Tactical Support Center (CV-TSC) support as a subcontractor to BAE Systems.